Thursday, April 11, 2013

WIWW

It's been a while since I posted a "What I Wore Wednesday." Here are some of my favorite outfits from spring this far... (I have yet to change out my winter/summer wardrobe so I am missing pretty much all of my short sleeves - hopefully a project I can complete this weekend!)


Easter Dress! Yes, I totally forgot to photograph this dress, but I LOVED it! Navy on top with navy searsucker on the bottom...perfect! and the yellow accent stripes were icing on the cake. I paired it with my yellow lucy bubble necklace, yellow sandal wedges, yellow bubble earrings, and a yellow ring!

Dress: Belk, JCPenny
Necklace & Earrings : Groopdealz.com
Shoes: Payless
Ring: Belk




A Classic Wednesday look for church - white and khaki with blue necklace, belt, and shoes! 

Top: NY&C
Skirt: Wal-Mart (yep! that's right!)
Shoes: Kohls
Necklace: Charming Charlie
Belt: NY&C


I love this coral peplum top! 

Top: Kohls
Skirt: Nordstrom
Shoes: Payless
Belt: H&M
Necklace: Groopdealz.com

Now that temps are heating up around here, I can't wait to start wearing my bright summer colors! 

Linked up with thepleatedpoppy

pleated poppy

No comments:

Post a Comment