Pages

Monday, December 10, 2012

The Cookie Dough Cheese Ball

Parties, Parties, Parties! I love all of the festivities that center on Christmas, and I LOVE to try new and unique recipes for those party goodies! Thanks to Pinterest, I have tried lots of new recipes so far this season, and by far the crowd favorite is the Cookie Dough Cheese Ball. I've made it three times already - YUM! Naturally, I thought I'd share this fantastic recipe with my readers!


Cookie Dough Cheese Ball:

Ingredients:
* 1 (8oz.) package or cream cheese, room temperature
* 1/2 cup of butter, room temperature
* 1/4 teaspoon vanilla
* 1/2 cup powdered sugar
* 3 Tablespoons brown sugar, packed
* 1 cup mini semi-sweet chocolate chips
* crushed graham crackers

Preparation:
* Blend together first 3 ingredients until creamy; add powdered sugar and brown sugar, blending well.
* Fold in chocolate chips; cover and refrigerate 3 to 4 hours.
(It is important for the cream cheese and butter to be room temperature, but no warmer. If you melt too much in the microwave, it won't turn out well.)
* Shape dough into ball; wrap in plastic wrap and refrigerate until firm.
* Roll in graham cracker crumbs before serving.
* Serve with Teddy Grahams, graham crackers, Nilla Wafers, or anything that you think will taste delicious with the dough ball! Enjoy!

Let me know what you think!

No comments:

Post a Comment