Pages

Thursday, May 2, 2013

High Five for Friday

This week... Yeah it's been a doozy! But I try to remember it's a blessing to be busy!

1. We concluded Ladies Morning Edition Bible study and our teen Bible study this Monday. The teens celebrated at IHOP for dinner! Love these ladies!

2. Saved some major dough with Harris Teeter triple coupons this past week. I aid a total of $28 for $130 worth of groceries! Yay for saving $$$$$!


3. Little man had a double ear infection this week... Poor thing! But he is feeling better now!



4. Target.com has a $2 Essie coupon! Woot woot! I haven't decided on a color yet though...

5. My Faithful Friend ( secret sis) gave me this wonderful array of coffee for my keurig! Made my day Thursday!



Happy Friday everyone!









No comments:

Post a Comment