Pages

Friday, May 24, 2013

High Five for Friday!

This week is one of the few that I have actually at home this summer, so it has been sorta crazy-hectic around here. Trying to get so much done in so short a span of time can be exhausting! But here are some highlights from the week:



1. Love this $.97 nail polish from Target - didn't chip until day 5! I did have trouble with another color in the same brand though. But this color is awesome! 

2. Roxy's Deli on Times Square - not impressed - lots of meat but dull flavor. 

3. Dad built the frame for my small raised garden (plants to follow soon). 

4. Little man has a throat virus that has taken some extra care and time the past few days (poor thing)!

5. My little bro graduates from high school tonight! I'm so proud of him!


 photo H54Fbutton-triangle_zps678b65ba.jpg


If you haven't joined this site yet, why not do it today? Click "Join this site" in the right column.

No comments:

Post a Comment