I love fall and all of the many things that go along with it. Here are a few of my favorite things when it comes to cooler weather and falling leaves:
1. Autumn candle from BBW. This is my absolute favorite candle of all time! It smells just how I imagine fall should smell, and it permeates the house with its amazingness!
2. Chunky knit scarves. Gotta have a warm scarf for those cool, crisp days.
3. Essie nail polish in Hot Coco. I ordered this on amazon because I couldn't find it in the store, but it is my nail color of choice this fall.
4. PSL. Also known as Pumpkin Spice Latte. Although I haven't tried coffee again since I was a few weeks pregnant, I'm thinking about picking up one of my favorites sometime this week. It's just not fall until you've enjoyed a few of these.
5. Pumpkins. I love pumpkins! I decorate with them, carve them, go to the pumpkin patch, and eat all kinds of pumpkin flavored goodies. In fact, the word FALL always brings the image of a pumpkin to my mind.
Happy November everyone! Enjoy the last few weeks of fall!
Leave me your fall favorites in the comments! I'd love to hear them, and comments make me smile :)