Pages

Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Tuesday Tune-Up: If These Walls Could Talk...

If your walls could talk to you, one thing they would scream is "Clean Me!" Yes, it is true, your walls need to be cleaned every now and then. Fall is a great time of year to get this done :) Take a look at what I cleaned off of my own walls (I know, kinda embarrassing!).

Dust does collect on your walls, and depending on the airflow in your home, dust will be heavier in some places opposed to others. 
My favorite way to conquer that wall dust? I use my handy-dandy Swiffer mop (the original) and simply run it up and down the wall, being sure to collect the cobwebs from the corners. Double check behind furniture and areas that seem unseen. In one bathroom, I found a significant build up behind the toilet. So make sure you cover the entire wall and your walls will thank you! 
Happy Cleaning!

(Sorry this week's post is a day late. I was busy with my son's first birthday party yesterday :) which you will hear more of later!)

No comments:

Post a Comment