Pages

Friday, January 18, 2013

Fabulous Friday Finds!

I've been researching and checking out all kinds of organization tips and pics to share with you as you head into the weekend! Here are a few spots that might get those organization juices flowing and help you meet your organizational goals for the month!

Check out this gorgeous pantry at thesocialhome.

This site has wonderful pictures and videos for all areas of your home. Visit alejandra.
bathroom organization

I love this idea for storing small items! Creatingkeepsakes also has more ideas for craft storage. 

Check out mygreatchallenge for tips on pure organization - surely something we all struggle with!

iheartorganizing  is one of my personal favorites when it comes to organizing. She just posted her new kitchen makeover and it is to die for! 

This wrapping station is definitely on my to-do list! Can't wait to free up the space it's taking up in my closet floor. And how easily accesible!


I also love this linen closet from iheartorganizing! I have no linen closet in my home, but a cabinet like this will work wonders!

I attempted to find things that were practical for most of us! Yes, there are some lavish pictures of closets and pantries, but let's face it, most of us don't have those big spaces! 
I'm learning to work with what I have - that's the key! 

I'd love to see and hear what you are doing to organize! Leave me comments and updates! 

No comments:

Post a Comment