Pages

Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Defy Gravity

This year we rented out this AMAZING new place in Durham for our annual Different Student Ministries Kick-Off Retreat! Wow! Four hours of fantastic fun - that's all I can say. I had never heard about anything like this before, but I definitely recommend it for anyone with kids in the Raleigh/Durham area.

This place is 7,000 square feet of trampolines! Like I said - AMAZING! Your kids will love it!

In addition to the fun that this arena provides, I love that there is a Kid Jump time Mon-Fri from 10am til 12pm. The cost for kids 6 and under is $8/hr and the accompanying adult jumps for free! 

They also have a foam pit that I'll admit I was totally scared excited to try out - I became an olympic gymnast! 

Family Night takes place from 6-9pm on Monday nights and the whole family jumps for $35/hr. (This saves money as long as you are a family of 3 or more!)

Defy Gravity gets a thumbs up from me! Check it out!
(Yes, we are still kids at heart!)

Here's their site:

No comments:

Post a Comment