Pages

Thursday, September 20, 2012

Fall Candles

Decorating on a Dime from Dollar Tree!
I absolutely LOVE fall! The cool, crisp air, the changing leaves, and the colors! Naturally, decorating for fall is something I look forward to every year! I like to add something new if I can each year, and since the budget is tight this year, I needed something CHEAP if I was going to add something to my collection of fall decor. I found a candle that looked similar to this and decided to shop at Dollar Tree to see if I could remake it for an awesome price!

You too can spruce up your home with new fall decorations with these on-the-cheap candles from Dollar Tree. All of the materials came from Dollar Tree and you can make two candles for just $6!


This can be made with a vase, candle, one pack of raffia, and unpopped popcorn.
I bought a normal box of popcorn, opened the bags, and rinsed the popcorn in a strainer to get the butter and grease off. Let it dry, and it takes just 5 minutes to put this touch of fall together!
Happy Decorating!

No comments:

Post a Comment