Pages

Saturday, March 2, 2013

A Little of This and That...

Happy Saturday, everyone! I hope that you had an enjoyable week and now get to enjoy the weekend.
My week was by no means boring. We had a birthday party for my sister-in-law, helped her and her husband move on Tuesday, went to a one-year-old's party on Thursday, kept the niece on Friday, then ended my Friday with a date night! Woo hoo! I just love a good date night!

Spring is definitely in the air (at least one or two days a week around here) and I'm starting to wear those spring outfits! Here's a new one that I love, mostly because I love green, and I love the white with black polka dots. Put them together, and you are speaking my language!



Shirt: LOFT
Skirt: New York & Company
Belt: New York & Company
Shoes: Rack Room

Yep, this is definitely one of my favs in the closet right now! 
  
Find this look yourself! 
Shirt: similar found @ Kohl's
Skirt: similar
Shoes: rackroom

Happy Weekend everybody! 

Linked up with the pleated poppy

1 comment:

  1. Super cute outfit! Love the polka dots and the green together!!

    ReplyDelete