Pages

Thursday, April 11, 2013

Bargain Bounty

I just scored some awesome deals at Target and thought that I should share them with you! You've got until Saturday at close to get them for yourself!


Yeah, doesn't look like a ton, but with prices skyrocketing these days, it's hard to get a good bang for your buck. Before my coupons and special promos, this cost me $52.45. Ridiculous, I know. 
BUT, after my coupons, my total was $21.35. Yes, everything was a necessary item (except maybe the nail polish, but hey! it was BOGO!) that will feed or care for my family! 

So, what deals do you need to scoop up? Here are the sales I took advantage of: 

DiGiorno Pizzas: $5 on sale; use $1 target coupon, with $1.50 manufacturer's coupon = $2.50 per pizza

Drumstick Ice Cream: FREE with purchase of 3 DiGiorno pizzas (5.99 value)

Method Cleaning Products: $2.66 on sale, use $1.00 coupon makes it $1.66

Garnier Shampoo or Conditioner: $2.99 on sale, use $1.00 target coupon and $1.00 manufacturer's coupon = $.99

Nexcare Spiderman Bandaids: $1.68 on sale, use $.55 manufacturer coupon from SS 4/7 = $1.13

Benadryl Itch Stick: $2.39, use $2.00 Benadryl coupon from RP 4/7 = $.39

Dove Men + Care Deodorant: $2.89, use $1.00 target coupon, and $1.00 manufacturer's coupon in paper = $.89 

I also had a BOGO Sally Hansen nail polish coupon, so I used it :) 
Grabbed a few packs of cards from the dollar spot too! 

Wanted to share these awesome deals with you! Hope you are gearing up for an awesome weekend! 

No comments:

Post a Comment