Pages

Friday, April 5, 2013

High Five for Friday

This week has flown by! Wow! But it has definitely been a good week.

1. Formal with the Hubby. Last Friday night my husband and I attended our church school's annual JR/SR banquet. My brother is a senior this year...sniff sniff :( but it was a fun night, and I love to get dressed up every now and then!


2. Easter Sunday was a fantastic day at our church! Here's a link to watch the dramatic musical that we put on! Praise the Lord for those that were saved! Easter Drama 

3. Easter Outfits. We went with navy, gray, and yellow...bowtie is my favorite!

4. Kitchen Clean-Out. I pulled everything out of my kitchen cabinets yesterday, cleaned my oven, cleaned behind my oven and fridge, and reorganized! Feeling pretty good about my kitchen. And yes, I got a sitter to watch little man. No way I get this done with his walking around in it! 

5. Dried strawberries. I'm trying some DIY dried strawberries today! My house smells amazing! I'll let you know how this pinterest experiment goes. 

Happy Friday! Have a great weekend! 

 photo H54Fbutton-triangle_zps678b65ba.jpg



No comments:

Post a Comment