Pages

Friday, April 19, 2013

High Five For Friday

Happy Friday, People! For some reason, this week has gone by slowly. I dunno, I've been busy, but I keep thinking it's Saturday for some odd reason. Well, sorry I've been absent from the blogosphere this week. I have been slammed with work and projects that demand my time and take priority. At least I'm blessed to be busy! Well, here are a few fun things that happened this week.

1. We had a family date night on Tuesday which included some shopping for Phil, a free meal at Shane's Rib Shack (thank you Entertainment book), Coldstone, and some perusing around Toys-R-Us (which led to little man finding his dream car).

2. Grandma Ammons Update. She is slowly getting better! On Monday, her numbers had returned to where they were when she was admitted, but since have been coming down. She wanted to check her facebook yesterday :) So it appears she is feeling better too! PTL!

3. Closet Switch. I accomplished my closet switch-out in about an hour today - That's record time! (Boring fact, sorry people, I'm scraping here!)

4. Mommy/Son Date - Owen I spent some time at Pullen Park and then indulged ourselves in some Krispy Kreme! 

5. Hubby comes home. Phil has been gone since Wednesday night and I am sooooooo ready for him to come home Today! Yay! Should be a great weekend!

Happy Friday Everyone!

 photo H54Fbutton-triangle_zps678b65ba.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment