Pages

Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Spring Cleaning and Organizing



How is your spring cleaning coming along? As you re-organize and clean out, remember that you must make your space functional for you! What works for me may not work for you, but we can always be inspired by others' projects. I wanted to bring a little inspiration your way today to perhaps help with your spring cleaning motivation!

The Kitchen

The kitchen is definitely on my mind because I just completely cleaned mine out this week! Whew! Yes, it was work, but I was motivated by this post. This blog is actually on the top of my list when it comes to organizing! 

Click here to read all about it!


The Closet

Here's an earlier post on organizing my closet! (Just in case you missed it)
Click Here to check it out!
Here's some more pantry inspiration:


Click Here

The Pantry: 

An organized pantry just makes working with food so much more fun!

Click Here!



Click Here!

For those with smaller spaces or just cabinets....
IMG_6826

Click Here!

The Laundry Room:


Sorry, just a pic for these two!



I love the shelving here...for those of us who only have a closet, not a room. 


This makes me smile! Using pretty baskets to hide everything! Love!
Click Here!

I'd love to see your organizing projects! 








4 comments:

  1. Thanks for the feature Nichole! There are so many great inspiration pics for organizing and I can't wait to go back and check all of them out that you posted!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely love A Bowl Full of Lemons! I'm using her ideas to help me organize our new house. What have you reorganized using her method?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have used her kitchen techniques and used her closet as inspiration for organizing mine. My spaces are different, but she has definitely inspired me!

      Delete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete