Pages

Monday, April 8, 2013

Dinner in a Pan

Today we are talking food! I came across this super simple recipe on Pinterest and decided to give it a whirl. I took pics of the whole meal that I made as well, but apparently, I forgot to save those pics. So, this pic is the one from my pinterest board, but I couldn't find any info when clicking on the link. But no worries! I wrote out all of the directions for this super simple meal for you!

Needless to say, it was a great success at my table! I love this when I have little time to prep and clean. You simply throw it all into the pan and bake! My husband even commented, "Who know you could bake all of that stuff in the same pan!"



Instructions:
* Grease a 9x13 pan
* Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
* Wash and slice 5-6 new potatoes.
* Place 3-4 chicken breasts in the center of the pan.
* Place string beans (canned or frozen) down one side of the pan.
     (you can actually use any green veggie here - broccoli would be great as well)
* Place new potatoes down the opposite side of the pan.
* Sprinkle a whole packet of Kraft Italian seasoning/dressing mix over everything in the pan.
* Top with 1 stick (1/2 cup) of melted butter.
* Cover with foil.
* Bake @ 350 for one hour.
* Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment