Pages

Friday, April 12, 2013

High Five For Friday

Happy Friday, everyone! I hope that you have had an awesome week! Looks like a pretty stormy morning around here, but hopefully some sunshine this afternoon (in time to grill some burgers I hope). Well, here's what happened with me this week...

1) My baby rode in a helicopter!

Needless to say, I was definitely nervous, but he wasn't! He enjoyed flying high in the sky for about 3 minutes! He rode the "copter" as he would say. 







2) I started a detox water experiment. 

Found this on pinterest and decided to try it out. We'll see what happens. It actually doesn't taste bad at all - reminds me especially of Lipton's green tea. 

3) Pray for Grandma Ammons.

My husband's grandma was admitted to the hospital on Monday. She has CO2 poisoning in her body right now, along with other complications,  and they aren't able to bring her levels down. She is in critical condition, and our family would greatly appreciate your prayers for her. 


4) I got the yard ready for spring! 

I love spring time, and nothing says spring like weeding - the only part about spring that I hate! But after the hard work was done, I planted a few flowers and potted some by the door. 

5) National Sibling Day. 

I love my siblings! Here are a few photos from times past that I dug out of the archives! Good times! 





 photo H54Fbutton-triangle_zps678b65ba.jpg


No comments:

Post a Comment